- Shipping costs directly reflect the actual cost of shipment to your address and are based on both weight of the products in your order and geographical location of your shipping address.
- Handling costs are additional to the cost of shipment and cover the shipping material as well as the time it takes to physically pack your item(s).
- Special or delicate items like vinyl records and posters have a much higher shipping cost due to their heavy-duty protective packing material. We don't want your packages to be damaged in the mail, so we take extra care before we ship them to you.
- Our shipping facility is located in the EST (Eastern Standard Time) Time-zone of the United States, so please keep in mind that the farther you are from us, the higher the shipping price will be. International shipment costs are always higher than domestic shipments.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding shipping & handling prices, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have more questions? Submit a request